|DOWNLOAD DRIVERS FOR YOUR COMPUTER|
|LOW COST SERVICE - CHECK THE PRICE LIST:|
|WINDOWS (XP, VISTA, 7) DOESN'T START (BLUE SCREEN OR BLACK SCREEN ERROR)||£ 40|
|INTERNET OR HOME NETWORK SETUP||£ 30|
|VIRUS & SPYWARE REMOVAL||£ 40|
|MEMORY OR GRAPHIC CARD UPGRADE *||£ 30 *|
|LAPTOP LCD SCREEN REPLACEMENT *||£ 40 *|
|TOUCH PAD REPAIR OR EXCHANGE *||£ 40 *|
|POWER SUPPLY UPGRADE *||£ 30 *|
|PROCESSOR UPGRADE *||£ 40 *|
|COMPUTER BACKUP ON EXTERNAL DRIVE * (SYSTEM AND DATA)||£ 50 *|
|DELETED FILES RECOVERY, PARTITION RECOVERY||£ 50|
|WINDOWS REINSTALLATION, SETUP AND UPDATE||£ 40|
|WWW DESIGN (HTML) SIMPLE||£ 50|
|WWW DESIGN (HTML) COMPLEX, OR MANY PAGES *||NEGOTIABLE|
|" * " - MEANS THAT PARTS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE||£ *|
|NO CALL OUT CHARGE IN WEST LONDON AREA, FIX YOUR PC AT YOUR HOME WITHOUT EXTRA COST|
|MOST POPULAR SYMPTOMS OF VIRUS AND SPYWARE INFECTIONS:|
1. Your Internet browsing speed slows down dramatically.
(After visiting websites with dangerous scripts or after installing some kind of free antivirus, spyware remover or scanner)
REMEMBER: Many of those "free magic programs" contain hidden Trojans or Viruses.
2. The Java console appears in your task bar when you hadn't run any Java software recently.
3. Suddenly your computer has much less memory or hard drive space available. ( You get messages "Not enough system memory", etc).
4. Your computer slows down dramatically. Strange problems occur within windows, computer freezes frequently.
5. Your desktop wallpaper or Internet homepage change by themselves.
6. Your computer shuts down and powers off by itself.
7. Your mouse moves by itself.
8. You may get unusual messages on your monitor.
9. Unknown programs, files or desktop icons have been created.
10. No symptoms at all, but spyware may work silently collecting all important data such as personal details or passwords.
11. Your firewall is turned off , but you did not turned it off, (it always stays ON by default).
12. Windows doesn't start, instead computer displays blue screen of fatal error.
|BEWARE OF BANK PHISHING FRAUD|
Banks will never contact you by E-MAIL to ask you to enter your password or any other sensitive information by clicking on a link sent via email.
The emails are sent out completely at random in hope of reaching a live email address of a customer with an account at the bank being targeted.
Bank phishing website looks completely the same as original bank website
NEVER log-on to your online banking account by clicking on a link from any E-MAIL